- Trax Group Is Changing How Businesses Gain Visibility and Control Over Rising Transportation Costs
- Trax Launches Rate Manager and Changes the Game for Managing Transportation Rates and Contracts
- Trax showcased in the 2018 Market Guide for Freight Audit and Payment Providers
- Trax Technologies and Veraction Announce Merger and Prepare to be the Most Capable Freight Audit and Payment Company in the World
Some solutions can manage rate data for domestic trucking and LTL, but don’t provide for ocean, air or parcel modes. Other point solution providers have developed support for ocean, air and parcel without the trucking/LTL capabilities. The result is a hodge-podge of systems and processes to manage rates. A single, multi-mode solution is lacking.
That’s where Rate Manager from Trax comes in. Complete the fields below to download more information.
- Trax Helps Global Consumer Goods Company Zero-in on Freight-cost Estimates Read More
- Trax Provides Best-in-Class Customer Service to Maintain Brand Loyalty for North American Retailer Read More
- Trax Transportation Spend Management Solution Provides Enhanced Visibility for International Retailer Read More
- Trax Cost-Allocation Process Automation Helps Global Athletic Retailer Discover Savings Read More
- Trax’s Sourcing and Contract Optimization Services Help a Global Pharmaceutical Company Unlock Savings Read More
- Trax Inbound Supplier Compliance Solution Helps Wireless Provider Connect to Savings Read More