By using our Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to, and have the authority to, form a binding contract with the Company either on behalf of yourself or any entity you represent. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use our Website.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or change our Website, and any service or material we provide on our Website, in our sole discretion without notice. W not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to so of our Website or the entire Website.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
If you are a current customer of the Company, you are able to access the customer support section of our Website. To access the customer support se our Website you will be asked to provide the user name and password you received from the Company when you became a customer of the Company must treat such user name and password as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You agree to notify us immediately unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and a the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by Unit States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of our Website for legitimate business purposes related to your status as a or current customer of or vendor to the Company and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide access to our SaaS open logistics platform through our Website, you may access and use such platform as permitted by the services agreement for such platform and solely for legitimate business purposes relating to your status as a potential or current customer of or vendor to the Company, provided you agree to be bound by our services agreement for such platform and pay any associated subscription fees and other application fees for such platform.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download copies to your computer or mobile device as permitted by the user license agreement for such applications and solely for legitimate business purposes relating to your status as a potential or current customer vendor to the Company, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications and pay any associated licensing such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from our Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences from our Website, or any graphics from our Website, separately from the accompany
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials on our Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company name, the terms TRAX, TRAX CERTIFIED, TRAX CERTIFIED INVOICE, TRAX SCORE, TRAX RISK SCORE, the Company’s logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such mar without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the e data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the C or users of our Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair our Website or interfere with any other party’s use of our Website
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of material on our Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written con
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Website.
- Introduce to our Website any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to our Web users who access our Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or a server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- Attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through our Website is made available solely for general information purposes. Unless provided otherwise in a separate written agreement between you and the Company, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you p such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Website may include material provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in such material are solely the responsibility of the party providing such material. Such material does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any the for the content or accuracy of any material provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
We may update the content on our Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on our Website be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
ONLINE PURCHASES AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Our Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on our Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on our Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on our Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance w additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause our Website or portions of it to be displayed by, or appear to be displayed by, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other website.
- Link to any part of our Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes what is contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party website to our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that, unless provided otherwise in a separate written agreement between you and the Company, we cannot and do not guarantee or w that files available for downloading from the internet or our Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementng sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED B DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR, UNLESS PROVIDED OTH IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR TO Y DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS, UNLESS PROVIDED OTHERWISE SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR I OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY. NEITHER THE C NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SEC RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THRO OUR WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR TO BE OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS, IN EACH CASE UNLESS PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BU LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIAILITY
UNLESS PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, A CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEB INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This Website is operated by Trax Group, Inc., 12708 Riata Vista Circle
Suite #A-104, Austin, Texas 78727.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to our Website should be directed to: email@example.com